Thursday, December 15, 2005

An Oldie but a Goodie...


Well, an old joke, but a good joke has resurfaced at ol' Fort Worth Hall. A few years ago, someone found these fliers at the Doctor's office and decided to post one on my door. Tonight I came home to find another one posted on my door again. It was as funny this time as it was the first.

Don't worry gang, I got the culprit back. As you read this post, the culprit has a copy of this sign plastered to his door with a note explaining that this would be the last time I filled out one of these forms for him. I also explained that he is a big boy now, capable of filling out his own forms, and able to stop wee-weeing in the bed! (tdwjr)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The doctor called and said your appointment for your bladder problem is set for January 11th. They said until then, the adult diapers your bought should do fine.