Sunday, October 08, 2006

My trip home...



I had a great trip home this past week. I got some rest, read some, forgot about school and work, and got to see this guy. My nephew has been studying Tae Kwon Do for about a year now. He is the smallest guy in the class, but has a lot of fight in him. His small stature has caused a few problems for him. The kids in the class start out far apart, but because Patrick doesn't cover as much area sometimes the other kids crowd him on the mat. Once, Patrick unknowingly got crowded, and on a roundhouse kick, kicked the snot out of another kid. Hilarious for the parents watching, not so for the kid that got kicked!





Patrick and I hung out like the bestest buddies that we are. We watched Teen Titans, Scooby Doo, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, all the best cartoons.




My birthday is coming up this week, so my sister baked me a cake. She rocks! This is/was my tasty and beautiful University of Georgia Cake! Patrick even helped with the icing.

3 comments:

dashadra said...

It looks like the cake was really yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

You said "snot" Uncle Chris; that's funny heh heh-heh heh-heh heh. Do that again!
Googelah

Anonymous said...

Maybe there can be AU cake someday...