Monday, June 04, 2007

Oh how I miss college football, and UGA the best dog ever...

Well gang, I don't know about you, but it has been a tough 5 months since the last College football game. I have tried to appease myself with hockey, basketball, pro football, and baseball, but none of them cure my ills. But now we are only 2 months and some odd days away from the best season of the year. In order to get myself through these doldrums, I have put together a list of reasons why UGA is the best mascot ever. Here they are:



Top 10 reasons why UGA is the best mascot ever:


#10 He's got his own ice machine!





#9 He's tough! Pirates & Ninja's are only around

because UGA allows them to be!




#8 He's been to College!



# 7 He starred in a movie!

(with John Cusak & Kevin Spacey, he's like 2 degrees from Kevin Bacon)





#6 He was rated by SI as the most recognizable mascot!





#5 He's connected in Politics!
(Representative Bob Barr, I didn't have to tell you UGA's name now did I!)





#4 How many other dogs do you know that when he walks

out onto the field, 80,000 people look at their friends and say:

"That's a Dang Fine Dog."





#3 He's great with kids!






#2 Chicks dig him!




#1 He's got a great sense of Humor!

(someone just told UGA that Georgia Tech thought they could beat Georgia!)
(That one's for you Angela)

6 comments:

Ang said...

Hey, it could happen!!! Thanks for the shout out.

dashadra said...

Very funny....we shall see the battle of dog come October at Neyland.

Madison said...

Well you are almost right. The bulldog is great, but you chose the wrong one.

Barb said...

I'm totally with you on the withdrawals from SEC football, but I must say Big Al could stomp Uga with one foot! Roll Tide!

Anonymous said...

I know some good counselor's you could see. When are you coming to visit me?

Vern Charette Jr. said...

The dog is good, it's the team that I am concerned about...

Just kidding Chris!

Everyone knows the Big XII is a better football conference anyway...

Just kidding Chris!

Verno

Ps. Tell Bonnie we miss her very much around here.