Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The clutz strikes again...




So, the clutz has struck again. Yesterday, I had one of my little accidents. I was sitting in my office playing with a pair of vice grips. ........Yeah, you can imagine, I squeezed the grips, not knowing the tip of my finger was in the way. In case you are not familiar with Vice grips, the premise behind them is that they clamp onto and hold whatever you clamp them on. Let me tell you, this fat boy is a lot faster than you know. I yanked those grips off really fast when that pain shot through my finger. To be completely honest it was not the best feeling I have ever felt, but not nearly as bad as the fingers squished in the door jamb.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

That's ok, Chris. A few weeks ago I was playing with scissors and cut two chunks out of my finger. It doesn't sound too idiotic until I admit the following: I wasn't trying to cut anything. I was just enjoying the sound that the scissors were making when the blades came together. (You can ask UBR about this...he saw it happen and shook his head in disgust.)

geo said...

ouch!!!

geo said...

ouch!!!