Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Great Mom...


Hey gang, this is my Mom, Frances McKinney. She is a wonderful woman. I don't know if anyone else can say this but I can: There has never been a time in my life when I did not know that my Mother loved me. My mother always told me she loved me, and showed me she loved me with affirming words, and acts of love. To this day, my Mom still shows me she loves me. She is constantly sending me letters, two or three a week; to let me know how things are in my hometown. She also sends me clippings from the newspaper back home. And, she always tells me that she loves me and misses me in her letters. I don't know about you, but I have been blessed by God with a wonderful Momma. If you have been blessed as I have, call or write your Momma and tell her so! You're not too busy!


(Wicked Props to my Nephew Patrick {5yrs old} for taking this picture!)

1 comment:

dashadra said...

Way to go Patrick! Good picture!