Friday, September 22, 2006

Willard's Winners Week 4....














Well, Willard is trying to learn how to use, what he calls; the "inner net." He bought a computer, and has been trying to email me his picks for this week. He said that he didn't understand why I haven't been getting the "e-males" he has been sending. However, the one email that I did receive had a picture of his opening screen. (see pic above) This might be the problem with Willard's emails.

Well, since Willard could not email his picks, I called him. Willard was quite upset with this weeks schedule. He ranted for about 15 minutes. About the only words I could really understand were: "WILLARD'S WINNER, WILLARD'S WINNER...I'LL TELL YOU WHO WILLARD'S WINNERS ARE...EVERYBODY WHO DOES NOT HAVE TO WATCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL THIS WEEKEND...THERE AIN'T ONE.... (I can't finish the rest of the sentence)

So there you have it folks, Willard's Winners for this week are those of you smart enough to rent a movie on the cruddiest weekend of college football ever!

Don't worry folks, Willard will be back next week with his prognostications.

No comments: