Sunday, October 07, 2007

Back from the Honeymoon...

Hey Gang,

As most of you know, Bo and I were hitched on the 28th of September. What I remember of it was beautiful. I thank all of you that had a part in the Wedding.

Bo and I then headed to Curacao, Netherlands Antilles for our Honeymoon. We had a wonderful time. The weather was great, and the scenery wonderful. We stayed at a beautiful hotel, with all the ammenities one could ask for. We played at the beach, shopped in Willemstad (the capitol), and even went on a cruise where we snorkeled, and swam in the crystal blue waters. We had a GREAT time.

Below are just a few of the pictures we took while on Holiday in Curacao.

Here are my Beautiful Bride and I getting ready to eat dinner on the beach
with a beautiful Curacao sunset
The colors in Curacao are bright and fun. These are some tables
that sat next to where Bo and I hung out on the beach.
You can see the thatched huts in the background.

Here is the view from our room. We stayed on the first floor,
and woke to this view everyday. Palm trees, beautiful green grass
and the sound of the ocean about 40 yards away!

This is Willemstad, the capital of Curacao. All of the buildings are painted with these beautiful pastel colors. As you will notice, the buildings are built in the Dutch style. Curacao was settled by the Dutch, and is still governed by Holland.

This is an alleyway in Willemstad.





Sorry, but I had to do this.
Here I am at the beach. You will notice my brightly colored cap.
I made friends with a Dutchman who is hair challenged like myself.
Dik, who is about 6'2", pretty big, and has tatoos all over his body
crochets caps like this one in his spare time. He saw the sunburn on top of my head
and told me that he would give me a cap to help keep the sun off my head.
Later that evening I hear Dik yelling, "Chris, Chris, here is your hat!"
It did a great job of keeping me from getting sunburned!







1 comment:

Ang said...

Welcome Back you guys!!! Can't wait to talk to you. I definitely can't wait to see you in Chattanooga!!