Thursday, October 11, 2007

Y'all didn't know I was famous did you...


Y'all will not believe what happened to me today! I was eating breakfast in McDonald's up on Signal Mountain this morning, minding my own business, when this kid comes up to me and asks: "Are you that guy that builds motorcycles on TV?" I told him I was not, and he ran quickly to his Mom. A couple of bites of Sausage biscuit later, this woman walks up to me with her kid and a digital camera. She proceeds to ask me if I would take a picture with her son. I went on to tell her that I was not who she thought I was, but she insisted that I was. She kept on asking if her son could get his picture made with me, and explained that she loved watching me on the Discovery Channel. It got to the point that I had to show her my driver's license so that she would believe I was not Paul Teutel Sr. It was comical. But my real question is:
Do I look this old?

No comments: