Friday, July 15, 2005

My favorite preacher...

This is Alistair Begg. Born and raised in Scotland, Begg was brought to America by a church in Cleveland, Ohio. He is a wonderful preacher. There is not a single sermon that I hear from his mouth that does not challenge me to walk with the Lord more closely, or by the power of the Spirit; cut to my heart. If you are ever looking for your soul to be built and guided Son-ward, listen to Alistair Begg. If you are bored and want something to do, forget the movie, listen to Begg. If you need to remember how great our God is listen to Begg preach about Him.

It was once said of Charles Spurgeon: "When you go to listen to the homilies of the Anglicans you leave saying what a great speech. When you go to hear Spurgeon, you leave saying; what a great God!" When you hear Begg you will say, what a great God!

(If you want to listen to Alistair Begg, click on the link in my side bar.)

1 comment:

dashadra said...

I have never heard one of his sermons, but I will soon...