Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My trip home for Christmas...

I was blessed to go home for ten days. Georgia is still beautiful, and my family is still loving. I was able to get some rest, and relax for a while. The only downside to this trip home was the fact that I lost my girlfriend. You see my nephew stole her from me. I brought Bonnie home to meet my folks, and the second she walked into the door; my nephew threw out his best six year old game. He smiled that cute smile, and played coy. Then he hugged her and said something cute. I had lost her from that moment on. I mean who can compete with six year old cute? Certainly not me. Oh well, I am working hard to win Bonnie back, and maybe I will.

Apart from losing my girlfriend, I had a great time though. I met Bonnie's Dad and Step Mom. They are great people, and treated me well. The picture at the bottom is a picture of Bonnie and I next to a mountain stream on Signal Mountain. The sights from there were breath taking.

The picture in the middle is of a little park in my hometown. I used to walk the trails of Wilshire Park all the time. They hold fond memories for me.


3 comments:

Ginny said...

Looks like you two had fun! I'm glad. :) Hope you had a Merry Christmas and that you HAVE an awesome 2006!

dashadra said...

Ok, I thought Patrick and I explained to you that I was his girlfriend for only the two days that we were in Georgia, but now that we are back in TX, you can have me all to yourself, but you can continue to win me back between now and the next time I go to Georgia :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to steal Bonnie back, Uncle Chris. And you better be back home soon.

Thank yuh, thank yuh verra much