Saturday, January 07, 2006

A Special Message for Patrick...


HeyPatrick,

I wanted to write to you and tell you that I had a lot of fun playing with you when I came home. I enjoyed playing Batman with you, but my favorite game we played was Star Wars. I like your lightsaber, and you are a good Sith. None of my friends here play Star Wars (or at least not that I know!), so we will have to practice next time I come home.

I want you to know that I love you, and miss you, and want you to be a good boy. So be nice when you go to school, and play nice with your friends. And remember, you have to work hard on your homework, so you will grow up and be smart. I love you Buddy.

Gooogellaaaaahhhhh!
Uncle Chris

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure there are some guys in Ft. Worth Hall that play Star Wars: Sith Winborn and Jedi Lawrence to be exact.

Sher said...

I have to say that I am a Star Wars nerd too, and I am totally obsessed with having a lightsaber.

I was Leia two years ago for Halloween. Sure, I was chaperoning a high school costume party...but it was fun to dress up. At the time, those kids had NO idea who I was! ha!

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/218/1933/640/leia.jpg

Thomas Winborn said...

Sith Winborn? George is just mad that he can't hang out with us anymore for the Star Wars nights. :-)

C. A. McKinney said...

Emily, don't worry too much. We (and I do mean Geo) started Star Wars night so that he could wear his tights and a cape and get away with it! Thomas, and Nathan only join in to make Geo happy!

geo said...

Wow, am I ever sorry that I didn't read this post sooner. The anonymous comment about star wars wasn't from me--- so you can stop the lies about the star wars nights. If any of the guys in FW Hall are known for anyt[subliminal message: I am talking strictly about Chris McKinney here...]hing it would be a certain resident (who shall remain nameless of course) who would put a paper bag on his head, pull his shirt up, and do belly-dances out the front windows.

Actually.... we did have a cellar-dweller that urinated on some guy's door. Thankfully said individual did not live on cell block C or D.

Ginny said...

A Special Message for Chris: It's time to update, punk! Hurry up. Come on. I don't have anything to do but read blogs here in B-Town. ;)

C. A. McKinney said...

Whoa! I never once put a paper bag on my head and did belly dances out the front window. I "might" have put aluminium foil on my head and shook it like a polaroid picture, but never was a paper bag put on my head!