Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My new favorite show...
























Hey Gang,
I have a new favorite show! This weekend, we (the McClendonhill's, Bonnie, & I) had veg-out day. We sat around and watched My Name is Earl. It is about this redneck and his life. Earl won $100 thousand dollars in the lottery, and then was hit by a car. While in traction from his injuries, Earl found Karma (from Carson Daly), and made a list of all the things he had done wrong in his life. He vowed then and there to use the money to right all of his wrongs. Earl has a sidekick, his brother Randy; who is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. Earl also has a foil, his former wife. Let me tell you, My Name is Earl, is hilarious. If you are looking for me on Thursday nights @ 7, just know that I will be watching: My Name is Earl.


No comments: