Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What I have been up to...

Hey gang,

I had a wonderful Christmas, full of family, fun, friends, and a few broken fingers. I went home for the holidays, to see the family and celebrate Christmas. While I was there I saw this:














That's right friends, Big D is still good lookin', and funny. I stopped off to see Big D, and was even invited to be his guest on his weekly radio and tv show. We were especially pious here. All jest aside, Big D is sharing God's word with the Sequachie Valley 5 days a week with this 30 minute radio and tv spot. As always, D does a great job explaining God's word, and making you love the Lord the way he does.

I also saw this:



















This is my nephew kickin' hiney minush and taking names. You will notice that he is 4" shorter than the rest of the kids in the class, but he is a McKinney so his Irish(my sister would say Scottish, but this is my blog so I will tell like I want to.) gets up at times. Patrick is now a recommended Purple belt, which in the common vernacular means: Uncle Chris had better watch our when I get older! I sure hope that what my Dad told me about Old Age and trickery beating youth and inexperience is true. If not, I will be in big trouble one day.


After the long trip back to Texas, Bonnie and I went here:

That is right folks, this dyed in the wool, Red and Black By the grace of God, Georgia Bulldog Backer went to see the Auburn Tigers whoop up on the Nebraska Cornhuskers. I have heard the rumors that the people are spreading, saying that I actually cheered for the Auburn Tigers. But I want you to know that there is no substantial proof of me committing this heresy. Now some have posted pictures of me in an Auburn hat. All I can say is slander, and Photoshop!

As you can tell, I had a wonderfully exciting, but not so restful Christmas. It is alright though, I enjoyed myself so much that I figure I will sleep during basketball season. (That's what everybody else does anyway!)

No comments: