Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Two Great Friends...

One of the great things that you get as an extra when you date the hottest little chica west of the Mississippi, is that her friends get to be your friends. Bonnie has some great friends, and I am glad to now call them mine, and I want to introduce them to you.




The young lady on the left is Lauren. She is a spunky Texan, full of life and love for the Lord. She is honest as the day is long, and funny as all get out. She is also very forgiving, seeing as how I have offended her many a time, but she still is nice to me.

This is Angela.(She is the second young lady on the left in the picture above.) Angela is a sweetheart, and whoa is she a hard worker. I think she has 20 jobs. Not to mention, she can put together a beautiful Christmas tree, and throws a wicked tailgate party. There is only one thing I see wrong with Angela. She love the Lord, but evidently the Lord has not opened her eyes to see that the University of Georgia is the best University in the WORLD. You see Angela roots for the bees from Atlanta. But let me tell you, she is the best Tech fan I have ever met. I just know that she will come to the light one day, after she finds and marries that Georgia Boy that God has set aside for her! (In this picture you can see Angela and I at the Georgia v. Georgia Tech game. By the way, Angela, who won that game?)
Ladies, thanks for accepting me, and I am happy to have you as friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the McClendonHills! Great post!

Ang said...

Well, we're glad that you put up with us girls. Hopefully you're right and I will find a Georgia boy one day, but if he's a Georgia fan, then the banner in the picture will have to be hung on the outside of our house, because I will be a ramblin' wreck forever and always. I will continue to bleed blue and gold. Go JACKETS!!! (Even though I am currently mourning the loss of Calvin Johnson).