Monday, July 03, 2006

Shootin' stuff cures a multitude of ills...

Well, as you all know, my hopes of England winning the World Cup have been dashed, and I was truly sad for a little while after Saturday's match. However, I did not have much time to be sad because Emily's birthday party was Saturday afternoon. So Bonnie and I drove out to Weatherford, cooked some burgers, talked, laughed, and had a generally great time. We then got to the highlight of the night (at least for me), the shooting. Thomas set up some targets in his backyard, and we mad mincemeat out of them. All my stress was blown away with each one of those targets I blasted.



Bonnie and I enjoying the day.


Here's Thomas "Dead-eye" Winborn




The girls got into the pistol packin'fun giving us their rendition of Charlie's Angels.

2 comments:

dashadra said...

Fun times had by all

Madison said...

I almost had a dead eye.