Saturday, July 29, 2006

A good time was had by all... (especially the idiot next to me! not Bonnie, but rather the guy on the other side of me! thanks for the help ginny!)



Last night, Bo and I went to the Rangers game. (Mad props to Dennis Garcia for the free tickets!) We had a good time. The Rangers got spanked by the worst team in baseball, but we enjoyed the game anyway. I am soooooo disappointed. I had a foul ball hit right to me, but I didn't get it. I lost it in the background, and by the time I saw it again, I couldn't get my hand on it. To add injury to insult, the ball hit me on the knee, and I am swollen and sore. Oh well, I had a good time anyway.

We had an interesting individual sitting next to us at the game. We had this guy who felt the need to talk to everybody, drink massive ammounts of beer, and lead everybody in forming the wave. He tried to talk to me, but soon figured out that I was not amused with him, so he left me alone (though bothered everybody else).

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Chris, I'm not so sure about the title of this blog post, especially after having viewed the picture. You might want to reconsider.... ;)

C. A. McKinney said...

The idiot on the other side of me! The OTHER SIDE!

thanks ginny

geo said...

I'm glad someone corrected that title.... that was the first thing I thought when I saw the picture too.