Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Great Time Was Had by All...


Bonnie and I took my Senior Adults to Bass Hall last night. We went to see the Shiloh Quartet's 10th Anniversary Gala event. We listened to some great music, and some corny jokes. But all in all we had a great time. Bass Hall is beautiful, and I highly recommend spending the money to see a show/symphony performance there. The building itself is worth the price of admission.

I don't mean to brag, but I must bring this fact to your attention. Bonnie and I were the hottest couple there (mostly because of Bonnie, though I did look quite dapper ...for a fat guy).

1 comment:

dashadra said...

Awww, thanks babe! We were pretty hot! And, dont let him fool you, he looked quite handsome, and that is not just my opinion, it is shared by many :)