Saturday, February 25, 2006

Guys day out...

Well, the guys and I had a guys day out today. We went to the Dallas Mavericks game. We had a great time hanging out, and watching an exciting game. The Mavs won in overtime 115 to 113 over the Toronto Raptors. I think the best time we had however, was just eating lunch together.
Here is Eric Dampier shooting freethrows before the game.













Here's Nathan and Thomas laughing it up.

Geo and Nathan enjoying the game.














Poor Thomas had so much fun he was tuckered out, and had to take a nap on the way home.

5 comments:

Ginny said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! :)

geo said...

Stay tuned to Geo's blog for a more realistic picture of the court from where we were sitting.

Oh and the strap hanging around my neck in Big C's picture is not a camera (as it so appears). It is, in fact, the complimentary oxygen mask that they gave us on our way up the stairs!
:o)

dashadra said...

Ahhh hahahah, good one Em!! I have pictures....wouldnt you love to see! I learned my lesson about the window on the TRE, do you remember that, thank goodness there were no pictures!

Sher said...

How fun is that! I love going to Mav games! And I totally went to college with Dampier! You guys look like you had a ton of fun!

Sher said...

Oh, and by the way...T-Money, I think I have a pic of you sleeping on the bus in Oxford. I'll have to try and find it. I remember PLENTY of times where you had your head up against the window! Ha! I can picture it all now!