Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Free at last, Free at last, Thank God Almighty, I'm Free at last...

As most of you know, I have been house-sitting for a couple from my church for the last 2 months. I love these people, and thank them for the opportunity to use their beautiful home. However, I am tired of being there. This is going to sound weird, but I am looking forward to going back to my 15 x 20ft dorm room! I miss hanging out with the guys. I miss being only two minutes away from my girlfriend. I also miss being able to run back to the house if I forget something, and that not meaning a 30 minute ordeal. I just miss being home.

(I will miss the free washer and dryer that I had to myself though!)

1 comment:

dashadra said...

I missed you being close too! I am glad you are just across the street now! I will miss the washere and dryer too and the dishwasher...ohhhh the dishwasher :(