Monday, February 06, 2006

More Seminary fun...

You guys know the story, I am reminiscing about all the things that have happened while in Seminary. Last time we looked at favorite professors, and classes. Now I want to look at some of the great memories God has blessed me with here at seminary.

One of the biggest blessings I have received from God while here on the Hill is the great group of friends I have made. God put me together with a group of guys early on in my seminary life, with whom I have become fast friends. God used these guys to speak truth into my life, sharpen me, and teach me. Not only that, but

God used these guys to keep me sane, and provided me a lot of joy through the friendships I have with them.

Guys, I loved our times sitting on the floor of the cell block talking about whatever it was we talked about until 3 in the morning. I loved the pranks, the jokes, the fights, et al.

Without further adieu: here are the top 3 seminary moments with the guys:

3. Alias Nights w/Thomas and Nathan: We consumed some great popcorn, and stayed up way too late watching seasons 1, 2, & 3 of one of the greatest shows on earth.

2. Interviews & pranks with Geo: What am I going to miss when I am gone Chris? You are going to miss this __________________!!! Where is that angel anyway? And then there was the time Geo called my room phone and got me to tell myself I was dead sexy!

1. Little Arm Man with Big D: Big D used to come out of his room with his arms tucked into his shirt, carrying a football. He would motion for us to go deep for a pass with those little arms, and it would send us all into roars of laughter. He would then drop the ball, and bend over to pick it up only to notice his poor short arms would not allow him to do so. He would then ask one of us to pick the ball up for him. What a hoot! Also, sometimes little arm referee would show up. I defy you to keep from laughing when he calls clipping!

1 comment:

geo said...

I'm sitting here cracking up laughing at my desk. Thanks for the memories.