Monday, May 22, 2006

Wedding News...


Ha! had you all thinking that I was going to divulge something about Bonnie and I didn't I?

The real reason for this post is to let all of you know that Nathan & Beth are now hitched. The ceremony went quite well, and was beautiful. The reception was wonderful; God was honored, and a good time was had by all. The Bride and Groom are currently enjoying their wedded bliss in Andalusia, Alabama, followed by Shreveport,LA, and then Bridgeport,TX.

I really wanted to say Congratulations ! to Mr. & Mrs. Lawrence, and I also wanted to say thank you for letting me be a part of that special time in your life. I consider it a privilege to have been there.

Beth & Nathan,
May the Lord, who can do greater things than we could ever ask or imagine; bless you with his presence and his grace in your marriage. May he be the tie that binds you both together, and the wellspring from which your love for each other will flow. And may your lives together glorify His precious and great name. Amen.

No comments: