Thursday, May 11, 2006

Whew!


Well guys and dolls,

I should have known better, but...well...you all know me. Last year I took a two week, 4 hour a day class. It was good, but wore me out. Well, being the glutton for punishment that I am, I decided to do it again. By the time you read this post, I will be half way through a class on Christology; that has stretched my mind and my endurance. My professor is I. Howard Marshall, revered professor and author from Aberdeen, Scotland. He is great, a great scholar, a kind man, and a cheeky individual. I am priviledged to be able to learn from such a man.

Above is Professor Marshall. Doesn't he just look like the Grand-dad that you just love to go sit with and talk to about anything. He looks like the kind of Grand-dad that will sneak you an extra scoop of ice-cream, and then go rebuke the local heretic.

No comments: