Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fun stuff, good times...

Geo had this on his blog, so I stole it. So, what you do is this: you find the last 15 people to respond on your blog, then you answer the given questions about them. Here are my last 15 commentators, and the questions I answered about them.
1. Bonnie
2. Robin
3. Garrett
4. Madison
5. Sarah B.
6. Geo
7. Ginny Mc
8. Kristen H.
9. Sherri Ann
10. Emily
11. Lew
12. Brandi
13. Thomas
14.Holly
15. Ben C.

1.Have you ever kissed #4? . May it never be so. (Madison you are a nice guy, but a guy none the less, so no nookie for you!)

2.What's the best memory you have of #10? Hanging out @ halfway Humps eating supper and talking

3.Why are you friends with #9? . Sherri Ann has a bubbly personality. We met through Thomas.

4.When's the next time you're gonna see #6? Good Question, Geo when are we getting together?

5.What does #12 love most in the world? Jesus, Her Hubby Lew, and those fake bullpups from Mississippi.

6.Tell something juicy about number #15: Ben has gotten himself chin deep in the current debate about whether or not missionaries may have a prayer language, and by whom their baptism must be administered. See this.

7.What impresses you about #1? Bonnie loves me so well. Bonnie never gets mad at me, though she should. She loves me as close to the way Jesusloves as does as anyone I have ever met. Bonnie loves to sing praises to the Lord. And if I may say so, she is just flat out hottastic!

8.What do you like about #8? Kristen loves God and it shows. You can see that she is a Christian in the way she walks and talks. She has a great heart.

9.What's your favorite memory of #2? Unfortunately Robin and I are not close friends, but I have always admired Robin's intelligence, and the book report/book critique outline that she created. It is a great rubric for grading papers. It allows the writer to know what the professor is looking for. (I got a C on the only paper graded under that rubric, So Robin, I am a little upset. Just Joking!)

10.What was your first impression of #7? Who is this hilariously funny girl? I though she was cheeky
11.How did you meet #3? I met Garrett at SWBTS. He lived down the hall from me. He was one of the few guys outside of Cell Block C that would respond to you if you said hello.

12.Do you think #13 could kill someone? In about 20 years I could see Thomas righteously burning heretics at the stake like Calvin did. Or maybe if someone stole his new Bow or Jack Johnson CD.

13.Is #11 your best friend? Lew is probably not my absolute best friend, but he sure is close. Lew is a great guy, honest as the day is long, and striving hard to serve the Lord.

14.Do you think #2 has a crush on you? NO! She is far too much in love with her hubby! I have a story to tell about Robin, and how much she loves her hubby, but I don't want to embarrass her too much.

15.Who does # 14 spend the most time with? Holly spends most of her time with her beau-hunk Glen. However it comes on great authority that she spends a lot of time with the Gilmore Girls as well.

16.What is the last thing you did with #1? In person? -- We drove 12+ hours to Fort Worth from Alabama. She tried to kiss me when we got home, but I told her that girls were gross, and I didn't do that kind of thing!

17.Have you ever been to #3's house? Garrett lives in Atlanta or Maryland right now, so no. But I did enter Garrett's dorm room once or twice. He's neat and clean

18.Would you ever kiss #5? Sarah is married, and hello a girl, see question 16.

19.How do you know #4? Madison and I go to school together, and have had classes together. He is far more intelligent than I.

20.Have you ever slept with #5? No

21.Do you think #6 is sexy? Oh dear goodness NOOOOOO! He's not just sexy, He's dead sexy baby yeah!

22.Have you ever liked #7? Yes

23.Where is the last place you went with #8? It has been a long time since Kristen and I have done anything together, but I think that we went out to eat at Billy Miner's.

24.Are you real close to #9? Unfortunately No

25.What kind of relationship do you have with #10? Unfortunately Emily and I only see each other once every blue moon.

26.Have you ever kissed #11? No, no way, no how, never

27.Have you ever been to the movies with #12? No, but I did go to England with her!

28Have you ever gotten in trouble with #13? Are there a lot of people in China? I don't think we've ever been caught though!

29.Would you ever make a move on #14? No, Holly is married.

30.What do you and #15 talk about the most? Ben has moved away from Seminary, so we don't talk often. However, when we do talk it is usually about a theological topic or how things are at his church.

4 comments:

Sher said...

In Brandi's defense...the MSU Bulldogs are not fake! Hail Dear Old State! She's an even bigger fan than me...and I totally bleed maroon and white!

Who's number one in the nation in baseball right now?

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/college/top25/2006top25.html

dashadra said...

Ha, the list totally made me laugh outloud. Thank you for the wonderful comments, I am not sure if I have ever received a compliment as high as the one you gave. And for #16, I just tried to do that because I thought you liked it, but I dont like it either, it is groddy yuk yuk....whew glad we got that out of the way!! :)

Thomas Winborn said...

Who cares who is number one in College Baseball?!?!? NO ONE!

Chris: Thanks for the vote of confidence in my ability to arrange death. Although, I could never burn heretics or other non-believers. I could, however, burn those stumbling blocks in the church who cause so many others to stumble. If they burn, they still go to heaven. No loss there, right? ;-)

And yes, we have gotten into much trouble, but have YET to be caught!!! ;-)

Thomas Winborn said...

I forgot to drop the last part of my blog comment on you... "MUUUUAAAAAHHHHHHH HHHAAAAAA HHAAAAA HAAAA"