Friday, March 03, 2006

OK, how cool am I...


Ok, how cool am I that I have actually eaten pizza with these guys. These are The Afters. Imagine this, I am cruising around VH-1's website, and see a picture of these guys with a hot new album, and hit single. And I go, wow, I think I know that guy in the black coat second from the left. He looks like a guy that came and played for some youth thing I did a couple of years ago. So I get to looking a little closer, and heck yeah that's the guy. I paid these guys $200 bucks and a couple of pizza's to come lead worship at a youth rally! And now they are big time. Was it me that made them? ........................................
I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure that the pizza I gave them had something to do with it. Yeah, ...I've got Matt Fuqua's cell phone number on a slip of paper somewhere in my room! I rock, and didn't even know it!

1 comment:

dashadra said...

Oh my....you are sizzlin' hot...*pop* *pop*