Monday, June 20, 2005

Did you eat paint chips as a kid....yeah why?

So, I tried to add a few things to the blog this morning... disaster! I tried to add a counter to the blog, and totally put it in the wrong place on my template. I then tried to remove said counter, and wiped out something very important, namely the template for the background of the blog. I then commenced to pulling out what little hair I have left, until I got the bright idea to change the template. I did, and the blog is fixed, except for my links. Don't panic kids, everything will be fixed shortly! The next time I get the bright idea to add something to my blog, somebody kick me!

3 comments:

Thomas Winborn said...

I'm here to help Bro!

dashadra said...

Poor thing!! I am sorry you are having problems....the blogs are great but they are confusing.

dashadra said...

Way to go in getting your links back up on the site!!