Monday, August 15, 2005

My family...


You all know that I went home about a week ago. Well, most of you have never met or even seen my family, so I wanted you to get to meet them. So here they are. The dapper gentleman on the left is my father, Charles McKinney. The wonderful woman in the middle is my sweet mother, Frances. My beautiful sister Sherry is on the right, and my car climbing nephew Patrick is towering over the family. So there you have it, there is my family. We're not a big family, but we love each other, and look after each other.

By the way, who do you think I look the most like? Mom or Dad?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home big C!!!!! We missed ya. I think you look like your mom the most in the face and your dad the most in the husky. You know I got nothin but love for ya.

-Your husky ministry buddy in the east (garland)

Ginny said...

I'm thinkin' you look most like your dad. (By the way, my g-dad's name was Charles McKinney.)

Thomas Winborn said...

Great Lookin' Fam Christopher!

dashadra said...

I also think your face resembles your mothers, but you take after your dad as well.

Cant wait to meet these precious people!