Thursday, August 25, 2005

There are so many things right with this picture...


You are all going to think I am crazy. Whatever... you all know that I am crazy. Where do I begin? First of all, how cute is this? Second, what other mascot would you do this with? A War tiggle, a gay-tor, a bayou bengal, a razorback?... I think not. But you know that UGA is a fine dawg, gentle and loving. A mascot who allows cute little girls to sit next to him and get their pictures made. What a dawg!

Also, I am going to confess something to you all. I am not much of a dreamer. I don't have grand plans for my life, as a matter of fact; I am just a simple guy. But I do have this one dream. In my dream, I have this picture of my little girl, age 1-2, in a frame on my desk. That picture is of my little girl, in a little red dress sitting next to UGA just like the picture above. And then in my dream, I look next to that picture of my baby daughter and there sits another picture of my little girl, all grown up and in college, in a red dress once again, sitting next to UGA. Oh what a happy Dad I would be!

1 comment:

dashadra said...

sounds like a good dream to me.